- Approved Judges
- Judges Application
- Judges Seminar Reservation Form (July 2023)
- Judges Seminar Reservation Form (January 2024)
JUDGES APPLICANT INFORMATION
Our American Ranch Horse Association judges are held to the highest standards! Apply to become an ARHA-approved judge and help us improve the quality of our ARHA-approved competitions. Judges Seminars are held twice a year.
The following criteria must be met before becoming an ARHA approved judge:
- Hold a current-year ARHA judges membership and be a member in good standing.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Complete and mail in Judge’s Application and required references.
- Must attend an ARHA Judges Seminar.
Applicants will be reviewed by the ARHA Judges Committee. Open and closed Rule Book Testing (minimum score required), Video Testing, interview by Panel members, and evaluated for expertise in various events as well as particular judging situations. Final review and approval will be made by Judges Committee and Executive Committee. Approved Judges will be contacted by mail within 2 weeks of the seminar and required to re-certify as per recommendation of the Judges Committee.
You can find the complete list of mandatory criteria on the Judges Application.